- Christine Montgomery
- Josh Hatch
- Cory Haik
- Meredith Artley
- Katharine Fong
- Jody Brannon
- Liz Lufkin
- Katie King
- Will Sullivan
- Jane McDonnell (Executive Director, ONA)
- Sean Connelly (Editor, ONA)
- Jeanne Brooks (Community Engagement manager, ONA)
Not in attendance:
- Jim Brady
- Rob King
- Robert Hernandez
- Amy Webb
- Ken Sands
- Anthony Moor
- Jon Hart (General Counsel, ONA)
- June minutes were approval
Finances and Development
- ￼Business strategy update from Christine Montgomery
- ONA11 Sponsor update from Jane McDonnell. We are tracking well with sponsorship this year.
- MJ Bear Fund estate contribution update from Jane McDonnell. We are finishing up the fellows and selection process.
- AP/Google scholarship update from from Jane McDonnell. We have a strategic plan and timeline laid out now. Meetings to finalize all details are in the works.
Board Nominations & Elections
- Incumbent process update by Jane McDonnell.
- International appointment update for 2012 by Katie King.
- OJA update by Sean Connolly. There was a great response this year. He believes this was in part due to a strategic social media push.
- Website Redevelopment update by Sean Connolly. The project is moving forward with good progress. ONA now has a dedicated server and the CMS is installed. He is on weekly dev calls and working out membership details and e-commerce items.
- Events update by Jeanne Brooks. Community partners participating in Denver camp. June was packed for ONADC and next month’s event is wait-listed. ONASPJ had an event. ONASF is going strong. ONANY held a summer meet and greet.
- Programming, keynote and registration update by Jane McDonnell. Programming is very close to being nailed down. Field trips are coming together at MIT labs, Cambridge innovation center, Google and Boston Globe. Registration is going well. Cameras and laptops are set for livestreaming for ONA.
The call ended at 1:40 p.m. ET