- Jim Brady
- Jody Brannon
- Amy Webb
- Liz Lufkin
- Robert Hernandez
- Josh Hatch
- Chrstine Montgomery
- Will Sullivan
- Cory Tolbert Haik
- Katharine Fong
- Ken Sands
- Jane McDonnell
- Jeanne Brooks
- Sean Connolly
- Jon Hart
- Kate King
- Meredith Artley
- Anthony Moor
- Rob King
- Jan minutes approved.
- The board board voted to adopt the Bylaws, as amended. Will Sullivan was opposed
- Jim Brady lead the discussion and the budget was circulated to the board.
- The board resolved to pass the 2011 budget. Katharine Fong was opposed. All others were in favor and the budget was passed.
- There was a discussion of plans for biz dev position. Jane McDonnell is working on a proposal for this.
- Jane lead the discussion around partnerships.
- Google / AP scholarship opportunity — ONA would be part of partnership that is offering scholarships to students. It would be domestic.
- OPA — A meeting is being set up in March.
- Poynter — We had a phone call w/ Mallory Tenory with ‘’how-dos.’ Is part of our partnership with them. We are looking at one piece of content a month.
- Amy Webb reported that the advisory board call went really well. She discussed a proposal for corporate memberships.
- Sean Connolly reports that we are moving ahead and are close to finalizing a proposal for site development.
Issues committee update
- Cory Haik: The Egypt panel is all set for February.
— The call ended at 2p ET —