ONA Weekly is an email packed with briefs featuring the latest opportunities for journalists and updates, tips and events for the digital journalism community. Subscribe to ONA Weekly.
ONA offers limited advertising opportunities, including in our weekly newsletter that reaches nearly 14,000 opt-in readers worldwide. Please contact Head of Strategic Partnerships Jessica Strelitz for availability, rates and other details.
- Awards, events, programs, fellowship, educational program needs: Advertising through ONA is a convenient, affordable way to reach the right participants and candidates for your various paid programs.
- Jobs, internships and other career opportunities: ONA offers a Career Center for these opportunities and can work with you to amplify your outreach to our global community.
- All other needs: Other needs, such as surveys, research and related non-revenue outreach to the ONA community, will be considered on an individual basis.
- ONA Weekly #31
- ONA Weekly #30
- ONA Weekly #29
- ONA Weekly #28
- ONA14 resources: Session videos, photos, tips and takeaways
- ONA Weekly #27
- Welcome to ONA's new Digital Director; ONA at SXSW; and more
- ONA Opps: Win a grant. Score a scholarship. Learn data journalism.
- Deadline extended to enter 2013 Online Journalism Awards
- Advocating for transparency in the Manning trial; new AP-Google Scholars; OJA deadline nears
- Meet new staff; MJ Bear Fellowship deadline; new member benefits
- Learn to build news apps with For Journalism and ONA
- Deadline extended: Submit your session ideas for ONA13
- Registration opens for ONA13
- The MJ Bear Fellowship: Why you should apply
- A new space for students; ONA dCamp DC; share your ideas for ONA13
- Join the ONA13 brainstorm; jobs and other opportunities for journalists
- ONA at SXSWi, A Job with ONA and Other Opportunities
- Great discounts for ONA members
- Resources from ONACamp at AAN Digital; 7 days to apply for AP-Google Scholarship
- Jim Brady, Meredith Artley re-elected to lead ONA Board
- Deadline for AP-Google Scholarship; Fellowships, discounted trainings for journalists
- Benét Wilson appointed to ONA Board of Directors
- Happy Holidays from ONA
- Resources from ONACamp Minnesota; Grants and Scholarships for Journalists
- Irving Washington joins ONA as Director of Operations
- Online News Association opens call for 2013 Board of Director nominations
- ONAcamp at NABJ12; Fellowship opportunities; Upcoming ONA Local events
- ONA Local events; Workshops across the country; Fellowship opportunity
- Meet the AP-Google Scholars; ONA12 updates; Fellowship opportunities
- Two days left to apply to the ONA12 Student Newsroom!
- Free and discounted trainings; ONA Local events; ONA12 deadlines
- ONA12 Session Selector; Local meetups galore; ONAvation webinar