Knight Foundation is a national foundation with strong local roots. We invest in journalism, in the arts, and in the success of cities where brothers John S. and James L. Knight once published newspapers. Our goal is to foster informed and engaged communities, which we believe are essential for a healthy democracy.
- Rebuilding Trust in the News Media One Community at a Time — ONA20, September 30, 2020
- Election 2020: Combating Misinformation, Disinformation and Deepfakes — ONA20, September 30, 2020
- How to Start a News Outlet During a Pandemic — ONA20, September 30, 2020
- How Are Journalists Building Trust in Underserved Communities? — ONA19, September 11, 2019
- Trust, Media and Democracy — ONA18, September 12, 2018
- Why Should I Care About AI? — ONA18, September 12, 2018