Latoya Peterson lives at the intersection of emerging technology and culture. Named one of Forbes Magazine’s 30 Under 30 rising stars in media, she is best known for the award winning blog Racialicious.com – the intersection of race and pop culture. She is the CXO and co-founder of Glow Up Games, a creative studio specializing in storytelling through emerging technology. She was formerly the Deputy Editor, Digital Innovation for ESPN’s The Undefeated. Currently, she is working on projects involving virtual/augmented reality, artificial intelligence, and machine learning.
CXO and Co-Founder • Glow Up Games • Washington, D.C.
Last edited October 18, 2019
- [BLANK] Is the Future of Journalism – Returns! — ONA19, September 11, 2019
- Reporting on Networked Factions — ONA19, September 11, 2019
- Why Should I Care About AI? — ONA18, September 12, 2018
- Wonder Women, Unite! Navigating the Digital Workplace — ONA17, September 18, 2017
- Race, Gender and Technology: The Third Rail? — ONA11, September 24, 2011