Our five focus areas
While celebrating 20 years of ONA, we have taken a close look at who we are, what we have accomplished and how we can best serve the digital journalism community. Through this process we identified five focus areas that will guide our work and mission in the next 20 years:
- Developing strategies for emerging technologies
- Sharing best practices on audience engagement and metrics
- Innovative news storytelling
- Experimenting and finding new revenue and business models
- Cultivating newsroom leadership, culture and diversity
Learn more about our focus areas and hear from ONA leaders Irving Washington and Mandy Jenkins on how we are thinking about the years ahead.