The Women’s Leadership Accelerator is an intensive program that supercharges the leadership and management skills of women who are pushing digital innovation.
Register now for the additional upcoming events:
- Launching and Leading the 19th* • Aug. 27 • 12-1 p.m EDT
- Women in Product • Sept. 3 • 12-1 p.m EDT
- Career Advice from the Women’s Leadership Accelerator • Sept. 10 • 12-1 p.m EDT
- Women in Entrepreneurship • Sept. 17 • 12-1 p.m EDT
This series is designed for:
- Women managing people or projects
- Women looking to connect with other inspiring women
- Newsroom leaders dedicated to empowering their female colleagues directly and indirectly
- Anyone interested in leadership roles in newsrooms
We suggest a value of $29 USD per session, or $116 USD for the series. Donations will support ONA’s General Fund, covering scholarships for ONA20 and other ONA programs like this throughout the year. ONA is a 501(c)3 nonprofit and your support helps us expand our community-focused learning and networking opportunities.