Join ONA NYC and Muck Rack for our February event: What media recruiters are looking for in 2020.
Top NYC recruiters from some of the biggest media companies will share tips on what types of experience and skills they are looking for in reporting, editing, producing, audience, product and other roles. They will delve into what makes applicants’ resumes and cover letters shine and what the most common missteps are during the interview process.
You’ll leave with tips on how to stand out it the job market and meet valuable contacts to help you succeed.
You’ll hear from:
- Bradley Cain, Recruiter, Conde Nast
- Megan Douglass, Senior Editor of Newsroom Talent, WSJ
- Calvin Lawrence, Editor of Administration and Staff Development, Newsday
- Stacey Olive, Vice President of Talent Acquisition, NYT
- Eric Rubin, Recruiter, CNN
- Moderator: Mandy Hofmockel, Deputy Editor of News, Newsday
Doors open at MuckRack at 6:30 p.m. Food and drinks will be provided. There’ll be plenty of time for networking before and after the panel.
Tickets are nonrefundable and nontransferable. Be sure to get your tickets soon if you’d like to attend, as ONA NYC events often sell out. Hope to see you there!
Thank you to our host, Muck Rack.
Want to know how stand out in the job market in 2020? ONA NYC has assembled some of the top journalism recruiters in the city to help out.
Feb. 13, 2020