It’s now been a few weeks since 3000+ journalists, including some in Nashville, returned from ONA17.
The attendees of the conference will share what they learned from the conference, how they plan to use some of the information for their work in the coming year, and reflect on some hot topics.
Conference-goers that will be in attendance include:
• Mack Linebaugh, Director of Digital Services, WPLN
• David Plazas, Director of Opinion & Engagement, USA TODAY NETWORK-Tennessee
• Kyleah Starling, Digital Media Producer, The Tennessean
• Jessica Davis, Digital Strategist, The Tennessean
• Lance Williams, Content Strategy Analyst, USA TODAY NETWORK-Tennessee
In addition, we’d love to better understand how we can utilize ONA Nashville to continue the learning+energizing process of ONA17 as we plan out future programming.