Who sets the agenda and who influences what stories are told – and not told – across the 24-hour news cycle?
Join us to discuss this and more at ONA Australia’s first breakfast briefing, The Agenda Setters:
· Claire Harvey, Deputy Editor, The Sunday Telegraph
· Gaven Morris, Director of News, ABC Australia
· Kristina Keneally, Political commentator and 42nd Premier of NSW
· Michael Pell, Executive Producer, Sunrise
· Nic Hopkins (Google) on what Australian news consumers are sharing, searching for and posting — and how you can use this information everyday to improve your content.
· Tony Broderick (ONA Australia) on the biggest trends from the global Online News Association conference held in Denver, Colorado last month.
A light breakfast and refreshments will be provided.