The ONA Issues Tumblr is your platform to define and explore the pressing issues in digital media and get a better fix on how they impact your work. Here are the top five posts from last week.
- Andy Carvin doesn’t know what to call his job (but he is not a “social media guru”.)
- Geoffrey Stone talks about the role of the free press.
- Artists make photo series based on locations of public tweets, combining personal stories with public places.
- Are most newspapers using 20th century formulas to report the news?
- Jay Rosen responds to the New York Times article asking if reporters should be truth vigilantes.
To share an issue or join the conversation, submit your own post, reblog on your own Tumblr or comment on a post.