Register here for the region’s largest annual future of news unconference!
Features meaningful sessions, a keynote by Amanda Zamora of ProPublica.
What else does a $10 ticket get you? (free for students with ID)
• Admission to a day-long conference with smart leaders in how news is changing
• Keynote from Amanda Zamora, ProPublica engagement editor
• Track of sessions from Google
• Unconference board to plan your own session
• Pre-planned sessions from leaders from organizations like the Washington Post, Associated Press and independent media outlets.
Breakfast (donuts, coffee); lunch (sandwiches, canned drinks); Happy Hour (drink ticket and apps)