Trusting News aims to demystify trust in news and empower journalists to take responsibility for actively demonstrating credibility and earning trust. We test strategies with newsroom partners and train journalists to incorporate trust-building ideas into their day-to-day work — no matter their job title, duties or level of authority.
- Earn Trust to Help You Survive and Thrive Financially (and Retain Subscribers!) — ONA20, September 30, 2020
- How to Fight Back When People Discredit Your Political Coverage — ONA20, September 30, 2020
- Correct the Misunderstandings That Drive Some Attitudes About Journalism — ONA20, September 30, 2020
- Tell your own story. You’re part of “the media” but don’t let that define you. — ONA20, September 30, 2020
- Get Credit for the Ethics and Fairness Behind Your Election Coverage — ONA20, September 30, 2020