Applicants must meet the following requirements at the time of the application:
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Be a minimum of 18 years of age
- Be currently enrolled full time at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree. (College graduates returning to school are eligible to apply and must provide an acceptance letter from graduate institution.)
- Have at least one year of full-time undergraduate or graduate study remaining
- Have minimum grade point average of 3.0
- Be at least a college sophomore at time of application
- Be available for in-person or remote interviews with selection committee if selected as a finalist
We’re committed to diversity. Students from diverse backgrounds, as well as those attending rural-area institutions, are strongly encouraged to apply. In addition, a selected number of scholarships will be based on financial need. Applicants who wish to be considered for financial need must complete the Statement of Unmet Financial Need Form in the application.
If you’re eligible to apply, you can apply here.