Amy Webb is a quantitative futurist, a professor of strategic foresight at the NYU Stern School of Business and Founder of the Future Today Institute, a leading foresight and strategy consultancy. Webb is a recipient of the Thinkers50 RADAR Award for her groundbreaking work in strategic foresight. She is a Foresight Fellow in the U.S. Government Accountability Office Center for Strategic Foresight, a Fellow in the United States-Japan Leadership Program, a 2014-15 Visiting Nieman Fellow at Harvard University, and was a Delegate on the former U.S.-Russia Bilateral Presidential Commission. She is the bestselling author of The Signals Are Talking: Why Today's Fringe Is Tomorrow's Mainstream, which explains how to forecast emerging technology. Webb's latest book The Big Nine: How The Tech Titans and Their Thinking Machines Could Warp Humanity is about the nine companies in control of AI's destiny-and as a result, our markets, governing structures and futures.
- 2019’s Tech Trends in Journalism — ONA19, September 11, 2019
- 2018’s Tech Trends For Journalists — ONA18, September 12, 2018
- 2017’s Tech Trends in Journalism — ONA17, September 18, 2017
- 2016’s Tech Trends in Journalism — ONA16, September 17, 2016
- 2015’s Tech Trends in Journalism — ONA15, September 23, 2015