Viktorya Vilk is the program director for digital safety and free expression at PEN America, where she leads initiatives on a range of free expression issues, including developing tools and strategies to empower journalists and newsrooms to defend against online abuse. She has over a decade of experience working in nonprofits to expand access to the arts and defend creative and press freedom.
- Digital Safety Snacks Series: Anti-Hackathon Part I (What’s a factor? And why are there 2?) — June 24, 2022
- Digital Safety Snacks Series — June 13, 2022
- Digital Safety Snacks Series: DeDoxing Yourself, Part I — June 13, 2022
- Digital Safety Snacks Series: DeDoxing Yourself, Part II — June 13, 2022
- Rx for Online Harassment: Preparation, Response, Support and Self-Care — ONA19, September 11, 2019