Lynn Walsh is an Emmy award-winning journalist who has worked in investigative journalism at the national level and locally in California, Ohio, Texas and Florida. Currently, she is the Assistant Director at Trusting News. She is the former Ethics Chair for the Society of Professional Journalists and a past national president for the organization. Based in San Diego, Lynn is also an adjunct professor and freelance journalist.
Assistant Director • Trusting News
Last edited October 7, 2022
- Are You Really Covering Your Whole Community? (And Ways You Can Make Sure You Are) — ONA22, September 23, 2022
- Correct the Misunderstandings That Drive Some Attitudes About Journalism — ONA20, September 30, 2020
- Tell your own story. You’re part of “the media” but don’t let that define you. — ONA20, September 30, 2020
- Get Credit for the Ethics and Fairness Behind Your Election Coverage — ONA20, September 30, 2020
- Building Trust: Workshopping Strategies You Can Use to Demonstrate Credibility — ONA19, September 11, 2019