I've been running Coral since 2015, helping journalists engage more effectively with their communities. Before that, I worked on newspapers, magazines, websites, apps in three countries, and was a John S. Knight fellow at Stanford University in 2014.
- The Readers You Have Or the Readers You Want? — ONA19, September 11, 2019
- A Game for Imagining the Next Generation of News — ONA19, September 11, 2019
- Tips for Sharing When You Get Home — ONA18, September 12, 2018
- Do Audience Better: Lessons from 150 Newsrooms and a Year of Writing Code for The Coral Project — ONA16, September 17, 2016
- Engaging Communities From the Ground Up With The Coral Project — ONA15, September 23, 2015
- Under the Hood: 5 Takes on Revenue — ONA17, September 18, 2017