This March, ONA hosted its first stand-alone Career Day, attended by more than 450 opportunity seekers during the live portion of the event. We look forward to hosting a similar event in the future.
Interested in learning more about upcoming and year-round opportunities to connect with ambitious, digitally-savvy candidates from the ONA community? Email Jessica Strelitz, Chief Strategic Partnerships Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The March 2022 virtual Career Day event featured opportunities both for career conversations in group settings and more personal one-on-one overviews, in addition to a limited number of programming sessions around career development. All opportunity-seekers were welcomed to join this event at no cost.
Registered recruiters, internship directors, fellowship leaders and graduate program professionals had:
- Exclusive access to the Career Day resume database to reach out to eligible candidates in advance and set up interviews and conversations
- A digital “home” for attendees to learn more about each group’s opportunities, featuring options for sharing pre-recorded video, as well as synchronous and asynchronous messaging
- Easy access to schedule and host meetings and interviews within the platform
- The option to host live drop-in office hours
- Access to interactive, personalized networking