The ONA Issues Tumblr is your platform to define and explore the pressing issues in digital media and get a better fix on how they impact your work. Here are the top five posts from last week.
- A recently released study from the Pew Research Center shows that for every $1 newspapers gained in digital revenue, $7 was lost in print revenue.
- The debate about the ethics of using Instagram on news photographs rages on.
- Principles and ethics to guide you when creating infographics.
- ONA Local gets a serious upgrade, along with a new Locator to find groups near you, an organizer’s handbook and more.
- How NPR has attracted and nurtured generations of powerful female reporters.
To share an issue or join the conversation, submit your own post, reblog on your own Tumblr or comment on a post.
Slide photo by Tony Case via Flickr.